- December 28: Audi Q3 SUVs Recalled To Replace Brake Pedals recalls | 25 days ago
- December 14: Audi Recalls A6 Allroad, Q7, RS6 and RS7 recalls | 39 days ago
- December 8: Audi Recalls RS5 Sportback, S5 Sportback and A5 Sportback recalls | 45 days ago
- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 63 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 72 days ago
2017 Audi A7
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Audi A7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Audi A7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase risk of a fire. Read more »
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the head curtain airbag does not deploy properly in the event of a crash, an unbelted passenger has an increased risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash, if the air bags and/or the seat belt pretensioners do not inflate or function properly, the vehicle occupants have an increased risk of injury. ... Read more »