- May 7: Audi Electrical System Malfunction Warnings Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- April 30: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 33 days ago
- April 15: Mercedes Recalls Sprinters Due to Blank Instrument Clusters recalls | 48 days ago
- April 1: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 For Airbag Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 74 days ago
2016 Audi S6
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Audi S6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Audi S6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
Worn bearings can cause the turbine wheel to contact the turbocharger housing or cause the shaft to break, causing an engine stall and increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
RECALL: Passenger's Air Bag May Deploy Improperly
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »