- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 3 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 42 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 63 days ago
2010 BMW 535
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 BMW 535
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 BMW 535 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Intermittent light operation reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Overheating could lead to a fire, even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made. Read more »
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction or loss in power braking assist may increase the risk of a ... Read more »
If this occurs, the fuel gauge in the instrument cluster would display a larger amount of fuel than was actually in the tank. As a result, if the tank became empty, the vehicle could stall increasing the risk of a ... Read more »