- April 18: BMW PCV Valve Heater Recall Expanded For Fire Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- April 9: BMW, Daimler and VW Broke Antitrust Laws: EU news | 13 days ago
- April 5: BMW X7 Recall Issued To Tighten Seat Bolts recalls | 17 days ago
- March 27: BMW X5 Recall Needed Because Bolts May Be Loose recalls | 26 days ago
2010 BMW 535
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 BMW 535
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 BMW 535 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Intermittent light operation reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Overheating could lead to a fire, even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made. Read more »
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction ... Read more »
If this occurs, the fuel gauge in the instrument cluster would display a larger amount of fuel than was actually in the tank. As a result, if the tank ... Read more »