- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 0 days ago
- August 8: Active Lane-Keeping and Adaptive Cruise Control Systems Tested news | 7 days ago
- July 27: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles For Brake Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- July 27: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 Vehicles With Faulty Control Arm Bolts recalls | 19 days ago
- July 23: BMW Hacked Through Infotainment Systems news | 23 days ago
2016 BMW X1
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW X1
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW X1 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the front passenger air bag does not deploy properly, it can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
A gearbox malfunction may cause a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »