- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 3 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 15 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 24 days ago
- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 41 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 58 days ago
2015 BMW X5
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 BMW X5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 BMW X5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The melting intake manifold can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator housing could separate from the base plate and result in ... Read more »
Without a secure connection to the inflator, the HPS air bags may have insufficient inflation during a vehicle crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the seat belt attachment could break and fail to restrain a seat occupant, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »