- March 18: 2018 BMW X3 SUVs Have Rear Spoilers That Can Detach recalls | 3 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 24 days ago
- January 21: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 73 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 83 days ago
2015 BMW X5
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 BMW X5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 BMW X5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator housing could separate from the base plate and result in ... Read more »
Without a secure connection to the inflator, the HPS air bags may have insufficient inflation during a vehicle crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the seat belt attachment could break and fail to restrain a seat occupant, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »