- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- May 18: BMW Recalls X1, 528i, MINI Cooper and Rolls-Royce Vehicles recalls | 62 days ago
- May 17: BMW Recalls X1 SUVs That May Not Protect Occupants recalls | 63 days ago
2014 BMW i8
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 BMW i8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 BMW i8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An inadequate weld of the bolt to the fuel tank could cause a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak could lead to a fire. Read more »