- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 1 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 55 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 59 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 61 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Avalanche
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Chevrolet Avalanche
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Chevrolet Avalanche by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
It is possible for the heated washer module to ignite and a fire may occur. Read more »
Water in the module could cause a short or open circuit, illumination of the service engine soon lamp, setting of diagnostic trouble codes or the engine ... Read more »