- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 14 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 55 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 56 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Traverse
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »