- May 23: Chevrolet Cruze 'Side Blind Zone Alert' Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 5 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 7 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 11 days ago
- May 8: GM Recalls 2018 Chevy Equinox to Replace Front Windows recalls | 16 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Traverse
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »