- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 54 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 77 days ago
2015 Chevrolet Volt
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Chevrolet Volt
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Chevrolet Volt by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
2015 Chevrolet Volt STEERING NHTSA Campaign #15V442000
Summary: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Chevrolet Cruze vehicles manufactured November 8, 2013, to March 12, 2015, and 2015 Chevrolet Volt vehicles manufactured April 11, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the inner tie rod may not be tightened to specification allowing the tie rod to separate from the steering gear.
Consequence: Separation of the tie rod from the steering gear could result in the loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering gear assembly, free of charge. The recall began on July 28, 2015. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 15386. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V442000 »