- February 23: Dodge Dart Clutch Replacement Lawsuit May Be Ending news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 50 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 78 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 79 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 79 days ago
1994 Dodge Spirit
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 Dodge Spirit
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 Dodge Spirit by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Consequence of non-compliance: In event of an accident, the seat belt assembly may fail, exposing the restrained occupants to a greater risk of injury. Read more »