- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 4 days ago
- October 27: Ford Fusion Loose Steering Wheel Bolts Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Transit Vans After Reports of Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls 2017 F-150 Over Transmission Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- October 25: Ford Recalls 2018 F-150 Trucks For Shift Lever Problems recalls | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2012 Ford Focus (Page 7 of 11)
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,524 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.