- September 23: Ford EcoSport Engine and Oil Pump Problems Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- September 19: Ford Focus Recall Investigated For Canister Purge Valves investigations | 5 days ago
- September 15: Ford Transmission Recall Includes E-350, F-650 and F-750 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 5: Ford Truck Fuel Pump Problems Lead to Class Action Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 5: Ford Edge Headlight Recall Affects 2023 Model recalls | 19 days ago
2018 Ford GT
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Ford GT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Ford GT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
A hydraulic fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »