- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 14 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 17 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 32 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 54 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 76 days ago
2011 GMC Acadia
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »
If this occurs, driver visibility could be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »