- May 14: Acura Bluetooth Battery Drain Lawsuit Heads to Trial news | 0 days ago
- April 8: Honda Oil Dilution Lawsuit Includes Accord, Civic and CR-V news | 36 days ago
- March 11: Top Vehicle Safety Picks For 2022 news | 64 days ago
- March 5: Honda Infotainment Class Action Settlement Final news | 70 days ago
- February 24: Honda Accord, CR-V Automatic Emergency Braking Problems investigations | 79 days ago
2011 Honda CR-Z
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Honda CR-Z
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Honda CR-Z by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
Unexpected vehicle movement could increase the risk of a crash or personal injury to the persons in the path of the moving vehicle. Read more »