- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 8 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 69 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 69 days ago
2017 Jeep Compass
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Jeep Compass
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Jeep Compass by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
An instrument cluster that is too bright, and cannot be dimmed, can reduce the driver's ability to see at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If a customer follows the User's Guide, they may hook up the battery jumper cables incorrectly, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the left front halfshaft disengages or breaks, the vehicle will have a loss of drive. Additionally, if the vehicle is parked without using the parking ... Read more »