- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 2 days ago
- October 9: Kia Sorento Recall Issued Over Cowl Crossbars recalls | 7 days ago
- October 7: Kia Niro Hybrid Recall Issued Over Risk of Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 49 days ago
- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
2016 Kia Sorento
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
If the trailer brake lights stay illuminated while being used, other drivers may be confused, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the driver seatback frame could break and fail to restrain a seat occupant, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
The improper weld may break, affecting the rear suspension alignment, thereby increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the front passenger seat belt cannot be latched, an occupant sitting in the front passenger seat has an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle is unable to be accelerated, there is an increased risk of a crash. Read more »