- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 48 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 55 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 61 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 68 days ago
2016 Kia Sorento
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
If the trailer brake lights stay illuminated while being used, other drivers may be confused, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the driver seatback frame could break and fail to restrain a seat occupant, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
The improper weld may break, affecting the rear suspension alignment, thereby increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the front passenger seat belt cannot be latched, an occupant sitting in the front passenger seat has an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle is unable to be accelerated, there is an increased risk of a crash. Read more »