- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 32 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 66 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 66 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 70 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
2016 Lincoln MKT
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Lincoln MKT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Lincoln MKT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
An oil leak, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire. Read more »