- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
- January 23: Ford Recalls 328,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- December 28: Ford Transmissions That Suddenly Downshift Under Investigation investigations | 55 days ago
2016 Lincoln MKT
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Lincoln MKT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Lincoln MKT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
2016 Lincoln MKT ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:TURBO-CHARGER NHTSA Campaign #16V925000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2016 Ford Taurus, 2016-2017 Ford Flex, Lincoln MKT, 2017 Ford Explorer and Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Utility vehicles equipped with 3.5L GTDI engines. Improperly brazed turbocharger oil supply tubes may leak oil on engine components.
Consequence: An oil leak, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect, and if necessary, replace the turbocharger oil supply tubes, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on January 23, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16S46. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V925000 »