- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 24 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 43 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2013 Nissan Altima Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Key Fob Not Working Properly7
- Noise Coming From Driver's Mirror5
- Mirror Distorted2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch24
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper21
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages9
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.