— Daimler Vans is recalling 289 model year 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter vans because the spare tire labels may indicate the maximum speed at 55 kilometers per hour (kph) rather than as 34 miles per hour (mph).
Sprinter van dealers will replace the labels with labels that have the correct speed information in miles per hour once the recall begins May 1, 2020.
Sprinter customers may call 877-762-8267 and refer to recall number VS3BEGRESS.
This is the 20th Sprinter recall since 2018.
- Daimler Sprinter Vans Recalled For Winter Tires
- Sprinter Vans Have Missing Steering Column Covers
- Steering Problems Cause Sprinter Van Recall
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled Over Exhaust Odors
- Mercedes Sprinter Vans Recalled For Risk of Fires
- Daimler Sprinter Vans Recalled For Cargo-Related Problems
- 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Recall Issued For Diesel Fuel Leaks
- Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled Over Airbag Systems
- Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled For Loose Hoods
- Sprinter 1500, 2500, 3500 and 4500 Vans Recalled
- Mercedes Sprinter Vans Have High-Beam Headlight Problems
- 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights
- Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30
- Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled To Fix Door Locks
- Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Welds
- Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans For Takata Airbags
- Sprinter 3500 Vans Recalled Due to Crosswind Assist