— Model year 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter vans are recalled because the winter tires weren't installed correctly.
This may cause reduced traction in snowy or wet road conditions in 54 Sprinter vans.
Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner Sprinter dealers will inspect the running direction of the tires and correct them if needed.
The tires will be replaced if the tread wear is uneven.
The van recall is expected to begin May 1, 2020.
Sprinter owners may call 877-762-8267 and refer to recall number VS3LAUFRI.
This is the 19th recall since 2018.
- Sprinter Vans Have Missing Steering Column Covers
- Steering Problems Cause Sprinter Van Recall
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled Over Exhaust Odors
- Mercedes Sprinter Vans Recalled For Risk of Fires
- Daimler Sprinter Vans Recalled For Cargo-Related Problems
- 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Recall Issued For Diesel Fuel Leaks
- Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled Over Airbag Systems
- Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled For Loose Hoods
- Sprinter 1500, 2500, 3500 and 4500 Vans Recalled
- Mercedes Sprinter Vans Have High-Beam Headlight Problems
- 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights
- Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30
- Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled To Fix Door Locks
- Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Welds
- Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans For Takata Airbags
- Sprinter 3500 Vans Recalled Due to Crosswind Assist