- March 1: Recall: BMW Has Rearview Camera Image Issues Again recalls | 2 days ago
- February 28: BMW Timing Chain Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 3 days ago
- February 26: BMW Recalls 228i and M235i For Sunroof Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recall Issued For Loss of Anti-Lock Braking recalls | 12 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recalls 530i xDrive, 540i xDrive and 740Li xDrive recalls | 12 days ago
1996 BMW 750
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 BMW 750
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 BMW 750 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
This condition would result, without warning, in immediate and complete loss of vehicle control, possibly resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
The vehicle's ride height could be affected causing noise while the vehicle is driven. The vehicle's dynamic stability can be affected reducing the driver's ability to maintain control of the ... Read more »
Fuel leakage could potentially result in a vehicle fire. Read more »