- April 18: BMW PCV Valve Heater Recall Expanded For Fire Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- April 9: BMW, Daimler and VW Broke Antitrust Laws: EU news | 13 days ago
- April 5: BMW X7 Recall Issued To Tighten Seat Bolts recalls | 17 days ago
- March 27: BMW X5 Recall Needed Because Bolts May Be Loose recalls | 26 days ago
2011 BMW 760
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 BMW 760
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 BMW 760 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »