- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 10 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 49 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 70 days ago
2011 BMW 760
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 BMW 760
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 BMW 760 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »