- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 16 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 25 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 33 days ago
2006 Cadillac SRX
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Cadillac SRX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Cadillac SRX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
A rear differential failure may cause loss of motive power and possibly loss of control increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If a customer replaces a wheel and only relies on the rim size designation that is indicated on the label, a wheel that is of a different rim Contour designation ... Read more »