- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
1988 Chevrolet Corsica
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1988 Chevrolet Corsica
Official recalls have been issued for the 1988 Chevrolet Corsica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
Failure of the shoulder belt retractor would result inthe seat occupant only being restrained by the lap belt in a crash or suddenstop, and an increased possibility of ... Read more »
A bent secondary hood latch could lead to the primarylatch not being fully engaged, allowing the hood to unexpectedly open. If thiswere to occur while the vehicle was in motion, the hood may contact thewindshield, reducing the forward vision area of the driver and a vehicle crashcould occur without prior ... Read more »
Hinge separation may reduce the structural integrity ofthe side of the car and increase risk of injury in certain types of accidents. Read more »
A bent secondary hood latch could cause the primarylatch to malfunction. If this occured the hood could unexpectedly open. Ifthis happened while vehicle is in motion reduction of forward visibility couldcause a vehicle crash without prior ... Read more »