- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 30 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 31 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 37 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
2014 Chevrolet Traverse
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Chevrolet Traverse
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Chevrolet Traverse by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the module experiences an electrical short, the vehicle could stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
An inaccurate fuel gauge may result in the vehicle unexpectedly running out of fuel and stalling, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If a vehicle's shift cable disengages from the transmission shift lever, a driver may be unable to shift gear positions and the indicated shift position may not represent the gear position the vehicle is in. Should a disengagement occur while the vehicle is being driven, when the driver goes to stop and park the ... Read more »