- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 5 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 20 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 22 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 52 days ago
2013 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »