- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 11 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 11 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 20 days ago
- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 28 days ago
2013 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
2013 Jeep Patriot AIR BAGS, AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE, SEAT BELTS:PRETENSIONER NHTSA Campaign #16V668000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 Chrysler 200, 2010 Chrysler Sebring, 2010-2012 Dodge Caliber and 2010-2014 Jeep Patriot, Compass and Dodge Avenger vehicles. The Occupant Restraint Control (OCR) module may short circuit, preventing the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags from deploying in the event of a crash.
Consequence: If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a vehicle crash that necessitates deployment of these safety systems.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the OCR, free of charge. Interim letters informing owners that parts are not available yet were mailed on October 26, 2016. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available in June 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S61. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V668000 »