- September 10: Kia Soul Fire Lawsuit Alleges Occupants Were Seriously Injured news | 34 days ago
- August 28: Kia Telluride Recall Ordered For Wrong Seat Belt Assemblies recalls | 47 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 48 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 58 days ago
- August 1: Kia Recalls Optimas For Forward Collision System Problems recalls | 74 days ago
2017 Kia Niro
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Kia Niro
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Kia Niro by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
The increased electrical resistance can overheat the rear seat which is above the PRA, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
An electrical short can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Loss of power steering assist would require higher steering effort, especially at lower speeds, which may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »