- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 2 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 14 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 20 days ago
- August 27: smart fortwo Car Fire Investigation Ends investigations | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 28 days ago
2015 Mini Cooper
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mini Cooper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mini Cooper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mini service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mini customer service.
Inappropriate air bag activation/deactivation can increase the risk of occupant injury in the event of a vehicle crash. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, an air bag that does not deploy properly increases the risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Read more »
If the side impact performance requirements are not met, rear seat passengers may be at a higher risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
The maximum weight listed on the label is incorrect (too low) and therefore does not comply with Federal Regulations. Read more »
If the driver exits the vehicle without the transmission being in Park, the vehicle could roll away as the driver and other occupants exit the vehicle ... Read more »
If the seatback adjustment mechanism is not fully engaged, the seatback may fold during a rear impact collision, increasing the risk of injury to the seat ... Read more »