- January 24: Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Investigation Closed investigations | 11 days ago
- December 24: Hertz Investigated For Allegedly Renting Unrepaired Recalled Vehicles investigations | 42 days ago
- December 11: Nissan 3G Shutdown Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 65 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 66 days ago
Fan Blows Full Blast Randomly
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 125,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
AC / heater problem