- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 2 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 18 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 27 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 46 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2013 Nissan Altima AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C Malfunction33
- A/C Blowing Hot Air11
- Loud Noise Coming From Fan7
- Mildew Smell5
- Blower Not Working4
- A/C Control Display Stopped Working1
- A/C Vent Defective1
- Cracked Rear Center Vent Assy1
- Fan Blows Full Blast Randomly1
- Leaves Stuck In Blower Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.