- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 6 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- November 26: Nissan Rogue CVT Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 24: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Titan XD Turbo Actuator Warranty Extended news | 16 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2013 Nissan Altima AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C Malfunction34
- A/C Blowing Hot Air15
- Loud Noise Coming From Fan8
- Mildew Smell5
- Blower Not Working4
- A/C Vent Defective2
- A/C Control Display Stopped Working1
- Air Stuck Blowing At Feet (Air Box Actuator Malfunction)1
- Condenser And Evaporator Failure1
- Cracked Rear Center Vent Assy1
- Fan Blows Full Blast Randomly1
- Leaves Stuck In Blower Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.