- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 13 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 19 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 20 days ago
- October 1: 2022 Nissan Pathfinders Recalled Twice recalls | 25 days ago
- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch Problems
2013 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 49,610 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem