- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated recalls | 7 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 24 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 30 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 33 days ago
Dim Low Beams
2013 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 70,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (16 reports)
- replace headlight assembly (13 reports)
- reemplazae bombillas por hid (1 reports)