- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 18 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 83 days ago
2006 Nissan Armada
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Nissan Armada
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Nissan Armada by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
This could cause engine stalling increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the collar weld separates, the vehicle handling will deteriorate, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This could cause the vehicle to run out of gas and stall on the highway, which could cause a crash. Read more »
This could cause corrosion in the motor leading possibly to overheating and a fire. Read more »
This harness would result in power from the trailer brake controller going to the towing vehicle dash light circuit rather than the trailer brakes. This ... Read more »