- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 7 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 36 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 51 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 62 days ago
2012 Toyota Matrix
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Toyota Matrix
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Toyota Matrix by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
In the event of a crash, air bags and/or seat belt pretensioners that do not deploy as intended may increase the risk of injury. Read more »
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »