— About 332 model year 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter vans because the spare tire labels indicating the maximum speed may not have been affixed to the spare tires.
The recall was announced the same day a separate Sprinter recall was issued because the spare tire labels were wrong.
The Sprinter van recall will begin May 1, 2020, when dealerships will attach the speed limitation labels on the spare tires.
Customers with concerns should call 877-762-8267. Daimler's number for this recall is VS3BEGREPP.
This is the 21st Sprinter van recall since 2018.
- Mercedes Sprinter Vans Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels
- Daimler Sprinter Vans Recalled For Winter Tires
- Sprinter Vans Have Missing Steering Column Covers
- Steering Problems Cause Sprinter Van Recall
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled Over Exhaust Odors
- Mercedes Sprinter Vans Recalled For Risk of Fires
- Daimler Sprinter Vans Recalled For Cargo-Related Problems
- 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Recall Issued For Diesel Fuel Leaks
- Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled Over Airbag Systems
- Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled For Loose Hoods
- Sprinter 1500, 2500, 3500 and 4500 Vans Recalled
- Mercedes Sprinter Vans Have High-Beam Headlight Problems
- 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights
- Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30
- Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled To Fix Door Locks
- Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Welds
- Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans For Takata Airbags
- Sprinter 3500 Vans Recalled Due to Crosswind Assist