- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 0 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 29 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 34 days ago
2009 BMW 335
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 BMW 335
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 BMW 335 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
A loss of electrical power can cause the vehicle to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Wiring that overheats could cause the electrical connectors to melt, and increase the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is unattended. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
If there is a loss of electrical power to the vehicle, the vehicle may unexpectedly stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a ... Read more »