- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 10 days ago
- July 15: GMC Canyon Trucks Need New Load Labels recalls | 20 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 26 days ago
- July 8: GM Engine Block Heater Recall Follows 24 Fires recalls | 27 days ago
- July 6: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Over Engines Dismissed news | 29 days ago
1991 GMC Safari
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1991 GMC Safari
Official recalls have been issued for the 1991 GMC Safari by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
If bolt failure occurs to the driver's seat, it wouldallow the seat back to suddenly recline, and could result in loss of vehiclecontrol and a vehicle crash without prior ... Read more »
Separation of the rotor sections can cause loss ofbraking ability in the affected wheel. This could result in increased stoppingdistance and/or loss of vehicle control and an ... Read more »
Vehicles would not comply with FMVSS 210. Read more »