- August 2: Trump Administration Seeks to Freeze Fuel Economy Standards news | 19 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 58 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 61 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 78 days ago
2014 Mini Cooper
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mini Cooper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mini Cooper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mini service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mini customer service.
Inappropriate air bag activation/deactivation can increase the risk of occupant injury in the event of a vehicle crash. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, an air bag that does not deploy properly increases the risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Read more »
If the side impact performance requirements are not met, rear seat passengers may be at a higher risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
The maximum weight listed on the label is incorrect (too low) and therefore does not comply with Federal Regulations. Read more »
If the driver exits the vehicle without the transmission being in Park, the vehicle could roll away as the driver and other occupants exit the vehicle ... Read more »
Vibrations from driving may cause the nut to loosen, allowing the wheel to separate from the car. If the spare wheel separates from the vehicle, it could ... Read more »
If the air bag deploys improperly in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the air bags, the seat occupant may be at an increased risk of injury. Read more »