- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 19 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 35 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 76 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 78 days ago
2014 Mini Cooper
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mini Cooper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mini Cooper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mini service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mini customer service.
Inappropriate air bag activation/deactivation can increase the risk of occupant injury in the event of a vehicle crash. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, an air bag that does not deploy properly increases the risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Read more »
If the side impact performance requirements are not met, rear seat passengers may be at a higher risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
The maximum weight listed on the label is incorrect (too low) and therefore does not comply with Federal Regulations. Read more »
If the driver exits the vehicle without the transmission being in Park, the vehicle could roll away as the driver and other occupants exit the vehicle ... Read more »
Vibrations from driving may cause the nut to loosen, allowing the wheel to separate from the car. If the spare wheel separates from the vehicle, it could ... Read more »
If the air bag deploys improperly in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the air bags, the seat occupant may be at an increased risk of injury. Read more »