- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 11 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 16 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 22 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 31 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Kodiak
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Chevrolet Kodiak
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Chevrolet Kodiak by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
The steering wheel position may be off-center and increased effort may be required when turning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If there is sufficient amount of fluid loss, the driver will hear a noise from the power steering pump, the brake warning light and warning tone will activate. ... Read more »
If a separation occurred and the hood of the vehicle were open, fragments from the accumulator could cause injury to people in the immediate area. The ... Read more »
Anyone sitting or standing on the horizontal surface of the tailgate when both cables fractured could be injured by falling from the tailgate. On vehicles ... Read more »
This could cause the push rod and pedal to separate, resulting in a loss of foundation brakes and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »