- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 36 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 37 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 37 days ago
- December 1: Alfa Romeo Giulia Cars Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 59 days ago
2006 Chrysler 300C
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chrysler 300C
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chrysler 300C by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. ... Read more »