- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 5 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 7 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 63 days ago
2019 Honda Pilot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Honda Pilot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Honda Pilot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the curtain air bag does not deploy as intended, it can increase the risk of injury. Read more »